Valley Little Melodies
Valley Little Melodies, a licensed Kindermusik school, was looking to refresh and modernize its logo, develop a palette that better coordinated with the Kindermusik brand and incorporated musical elements. Taking a whimsical approach to the logo, we incorporated an arch shape and fluidness of the letters. In addition, we added a more modern element by pairing it with a cleaner sans serif font.
- – Developing a new logo
– Establishing a brand guide
– Creating a cohesive color palette
– Establishing brand elements
When it came to developing a new website for Valley Little Melodies, we wanted to incorporate playful elements that spoke to their programming focused on infants to six year-olds. Additionally, incorporating the functionality to register online as well as view a full calendar of classes was important.
– Establishing a new online presence
– Developing a website design that reflected the new branding
– Incorporating functionality with the Kindermusik parent site
At Clever, we believe your social media can and should be a consistent expression of your brand from the visuals to the content to the keywords and everything in between. That’s why we took the time to first develop brand elements such as an expanded color palette, textures, patterns and more to provide all of the design elements needed to communicate the VLM brand across its social media.
– Establishing brand aesthetics
– Developing hand drawn elements to pull in the feel of the website
– Content development
– Social media advertising placement and creative
One of the most fun expressions of your branding can be found in merchandising opportunities. VLM provided the chance for us to develop clothing not only for children attending the program, but also clothing options for the parents as well. And if you know, you know we love a good pun or too.
– T-shirt designs
– Development of slogan and concepts
– Identifying vendors to fulfill orders